McClellan Chiefs Group Presiding Officers:
CMSgt George Moses President
CMSgt Paul Shaw Vice President,
CMSgt Juan Canada (Acting Secretary),
CMSgt Jim Kearns Treasurer
Are you an active member?
Questions regarding the meetings should be directed to
Group President CMSgt George Moses at
To join the McClellan Chiefs Group contact CMSgt Jim Kearns
at 916-944-1732 and mail checks to his home 3408 Grant Park Drive
Carmichael, CA 95608 or come to a meeting, held on the third Thursday of
each month, and join up there.
Make Checks payable to McClellan Chiefs Group. Dues is $20.00 per year.
The meetings are currently being held the third Thursday of each month
in the VA Building 949 on McClellan Park. Donuts and Coffee are available at
0730.The meetings begin promptly at 0800.
ADD YOUR CHIEFS GROUP
If you would like us to add your Chiefs Group web site on this page simply
follow the directions (right) and submit your site.
We will add a link to your site on this page usually within 24 to 48 hours.
Attention Chiefs Groups
Those Chiefs Groups that are hosted on a secure .mil server
cannot be posted here as visitors who try and click through to those
sites will not be able to gain access due to added security to .mil
servers since 911 unless they have authorization.
SEND US your Chief's Group Information and we will add a link to your Chief's Group on the page. We cannot add links that are hosted on a military secured server.
Submit Your Chief's Group
• Integrity First • Service Before Self • Excellence in all we do
If you have a Chief's Group you would like us to add on the page please provide us with the following information.
Name of the Chief's Group
Chiefs Group web address
E-mail us the information to us and we will post your Fallen Chief here on this page within 24 hours.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
June 21, 2018
• Call to order: President Chief Moses called the May 17, 2018 meeting to order at 0756 hrs. in VA Bldg. #949 on McClellan Park. The
following members were in attendance: Tony Carvelli, Rich Wilson, Paul Shaw. Jim Cormier, Dick Brink, Jim Kearns, Ed Johnston
• Pledge of Allegiance
• Approval of May 17, 2018 Minutes: Minutes Approved.
• Guests: Sysong Vue has moved to a new position at Safe Credit Union. There will be a new manager appointed July 1, 2018.
• Treasurers Report: Report was approved as presented.
Chief Moses: The increase for TriCare premium for under 65 has not been approved yet. Air Force is looking for E5 or E6 to work as recruiters. If you know of anyone who might be interested, let them know.
Comments from the Members:
• Chief Kearns: AFSA Steak Dinner Friday June 22, 2018
• $12.00 per person.
• Price of coins has gone up to $4.00. Selling them for $6.00.
• Still shipping medals.
• Chief Wilson: Legion of Honor is having a fund
• raiser. Tickets are $10.00 each. Drawing is
• November 13, 2018. There will be 3 prizes:
• 9mm Semi Auto Hand Gun, beautiful picture of
• a Bald Eagle and a Savage .308 Rifle w/Scope.
• Chief Carvelli: Everyone should be getting your
• new Medicare Cards. Be sure to destroy your old
• one and give your new number to your doctor to update your records.
• CHIEF SHAW: Plans for the “Gathering of the
• Chiefs’ are coming along nicely. Have decided
• on Lions Gate for the venue. Cost $45.00 per
• person. Invitations going out shortly.
• Thanks to Chiefs’ Shaw, Cormier & Kearns
• for all of your hard work in putting this together.
Meeting Adjourned 0815
George Moses, CMSgt, USAF (Ret)
McClellan Park Chiefs’ Group
Members In Good Standing 2018
Brink, D. (18) Brooks, K (14) Canada, J (18)
Carvelli,T(18) Church, M(15) Cormier, J.(18)
DeCosta, Al (17) Duval, B (18) Harris, J. (18)
Hurt, W. (16) Johnston,E(18) Kearns, J (18)
Konsesky, R (17) Krolak, D. (15) Marous, M (15)
Moses,G(18) Shaw, P (18)
Sullivan, J (15) Thrower,(18)
Wentz, T (18) Wilson, R (18)
Zernicke, K. (18) Willaman,S(18)